From cartoons, animes to TV series




Hello everyone, today it's time to write about cartoon, anime and TV series. About anime I do not know much, I've only watched Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist. Although I liked them, I think that anime in general is not for me. I must clarify that I do not consider myself a big fan of anime, animated series, I only see them occasionally when I have some time.


I particularly like animated series that are for adults, for example Rick and Morty or BoJack Horseman. The former is an animated series about the infinite adventures of Rick, a genius alcoholic and careless scientist, with his grandson Morty, a 14-year-old anxious boy who is not so smart. Together, they explore the infinite universes; causing mayhem and running into trouble.





The latter is an american adult animated comedy-drama series about BoJack Horseman, a self-loathing alcoholic horse currently in his 50s, whose acting career peaked when he starred in a successful '90s family sitcom called Horsin' Around.





I currently have several series on my playlist on Netflix, I try to continue watching them when I can. There are some that I really like and I give them a higher priority, for example The Sinner, an anthology series that examines how and why ordinary people commit brutal crimes. There are other series that I do not like so much, but I see them while doing some other activity and I do not pay so much attention to them.
 
In general, the series are a good topic of conversation with my friends, but since I do not spend so much time to watch my series, I prefer to talk about other things to avoid spoilers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

CAREER-RELATED WEBSITE