POST GRADUATE STUDIES






Hello everyone, today it's time to write about postgraduate studies. Honestly, it's kind of overwhelming to think about that at this moment, when I'm just running my current career, but I guess that time is moving fast, and we have to think about the future now. First, I think that acquiring new knowledge is always good and for a future biochemist it is probably necessary as well.



I will finish the major and the professional degree and later I will do a master's degree in biochemistry that will lasts approximately two years. Later I would like to work for a few years and maybe continue with a diploma while I work. I would also like to have some experience abroad, work and / or study outside of Chile. Now a topic that must also be considered is the cost associated with all specialization courses ... it is not easy to study and work, so getting some type of scholarship is the best idea. For that reason, I suppose that my postgraduate studies will depend in part on the opportunities that are found in the course of my career. Finally, thinking a bit about other courses, it would be good to do some postgraduate degree ... I hope to have more clarity of the subjects that I would like to study later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

CAREER-RELATED WEBSITE