FAVOURITE PICTURE





Hello everyone, today I will show you one of my favorite photos. I warn you that it is not of the best quality, but at least it has some special meaning because I took it on my last trip.









This photo was taken in February of last year and it shows ancient ruins of Isla del Sol, Bolivia. This island and others more located in the Titicaca lake allow to have an incredible view of the nature and also allow to size the immensity of the lake (it is like being in the middle of the sea).


It is inside my favorite photos because of the memories it brings me from the trip. On this Island, I particularly met many people of different nationalities, with cultures and realities very different from mine. Thus the group gradually enlarged on this trip, continuing the route through other impressive places in Bolivia and Peru. Currently many of these travel companions are friends and we keep in touch by whatsapp and instagram.

Comments

  1. this is a beatiful place, i hope i can go there some day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

CAREER-RELATED WEBSITE