My name is Sebastián Nicolás Valdés Palacios. I was born in 1995 in Santiago, Chile.
I´m living in the Ñuñoa district since always. In my family we are six: my grandmother Eliana, my two parents Pablo and Margarita that are married, my eldest brother Pablo of 25 years old that is a psychologist, my younger sister Catalina of 16 years old that studies in the high school and me...yeah the middle child, I´m 22 years old. Almost forgot a few pets, I have five black cats that are pretty quiet and that luckily they aren´t my responsibility.
I did my elementary and high school studies in the same school, Santa María School. Currently, I study biochemistry at the University of Chile.
My hobbies are mainly, running, travelling, playing some sports like rugby, but never soccer because is boring for me. Also, I like to go out with friends, watching series and movies. If I have to remove something of this world, it would be the TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

CAREER-RELATED WEBSITE