Your new job




Hello everyone, today I wrote to you about the work that I would like to have in the future. Of course, it is just an idea because everything depends on the opportunities that arise and the decisions we make along the way. Well, broadly speaking ... I would like to have an exciting job in the field of biochemistry, in a laboratory or perhaps in a huge industry. I would like my job to allow me to travel around the world, to know as many countries as possible (either for work or in my free time). Obviously, I would like to have a good salary, I do not want to be a millionaire, but I do not want money to be a concern either. And finally, I would like my job does not demand so much time, life is not just work (however much you like it).


I imagine that all these ideas sound quite good, but to achieve them it is necessary to think about the possibilities and set some goals. It would be good to take some major and learn new languages. Honestly, I still do not know which one I would like to study, but I am clear that I must continue studying. As for salary ... in Chile the future is not very promising, so if the opportunity to work in another country with better working conditions arises, I would not think twice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

CAREER-RELATED WEBSITE